Saturday, March 22, 2008

Shirking My Blog

Wow. It has been longer than I thought since I contributed a post. After I finally took a look and saw that, I had to enter something.

Really, I've been working on... Well, Work. But its been blogging! The Realtors I write for finally got their blog off of the ground. I've been helping them try to fill it with content in order for it to go up in the ranking. My synapses are a little fried after spending so much time working on single-minded posting, I haven't had the energy to write for myself. I do have some ideas in the works though, now that people are finally starting to find the Realtor blog. FYI: On that page, I write as "Matt Barker."

So... Hopefully there will be some intelligent and thoughtful posts published here next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment