Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mojo Runnin'

I just thought that while I had a spare moment, I would check in with an update since Mojo MIA. I think it is safe to say that it's back. Until I wrote that post, I was slowly working my way to productivity, but like I said, it was slow. After I laid out all of my spinning thoughts in that post, I feel like I've been able to move on with my work.

Instead of being apathetic about what I know I have to do, I've been getting stuff done. Lots of stuff! Press releases, blog post entries, search engine optimized website content. Today I put in a 12 hour work day! I've been busy!

Once I focus my attention on writing another article for The Drummer and get some better content on my website, I'll be as on track as I want to be.... to start. Then it's time to start kicking my motivation into high gear!

Anyways, if anyone is reading this, expect to see more posts in the future. I'm working on one right now that might be up as early as tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment