Thursday, February 7, 2008

Franchise: Open a Sonic in the Twin Cities Area

Are you interested in opening a franchise in the Twin Cities metro area? Have you been pouring over your options, wondering which one you should choose? You’ve worked hard to get your start-up money and because of that, you want to make sure that you pick the right one.

Choose to open a Sonic Drive-In.

From the Chili Cheese Tator Tots and Caramel Apple Bites to the Bacon Cheeseburger Toaster Sandwich and the Country Steak & Eggs Toaster Sandwich, I would eat your food. I would eat your Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with honey mustard sauce, Sonic Bacon Cheeseburgers, and Strawberry Cream Pie Shakes. I have friends that would come with me, and they would eat your Extra-Long Chili Cheese Coneys, Corn Dogs on Sticks, SuperSonic Breakfast Burritos, Onion Rings, Mozzarella Sticks, and your various frozen sundaes and treats.

You wouldn’t even need to pay for advertising, as commercials already play on television in the Twin Cities. I have been watching them for years on various channels, yet the closest Sonic Drive-In to the Twin Cities area is in Fort Dodge, Iowa: 180 miles away. These commercials are taunting and mean. Someone should take responsibility and make Sonic Drive-In’s advertisements truthful.

If I had the money to start it up myself, I would step up to the plate, but as it is, I’m a recovering ex-college student, working to pay off my debts for the next ten years. I can’t make a monetary contribution more than to say that were someone to bring these yummy, warm, cheesy, chili-covered goodies to the cold state of Minnesota, I would empty my wallet and fill my stomach at your restaurant. Please, when making your decision to open a franchise, choose a winner: Choose Sonic!

1 comment:

  1. Sonic is coming to St. Paul in just a few months. A store is in the works on Suburban Ave (http://blogs.twincities.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/2098). Another may be headed for Savage (http://www.startribune.com/local/south/11824096.html).

    ReplyDelete