Friday, February 8, 2008

It is Official: I Am Now A Freelance Writer

It may not have happened exactly how I had planned it, especially since it was entirely unplanned, but none-the-less, here I am. After the I realized that the job I had started in August of 2007 (in the hopes of climbing the marketing and advertising copywriter ladder) was leading me nowhere, I finished what little writing I had left to do and quit. Its barely been a month, and as a freelance writer I have 3 clients already, including my previous employer. I am also a part-time web content writer for Barker & Hedges Real Estate.

The most exciting client I have right now, however, is iQualifyNow.com. They've asked me to write a weekly article for them! I began last week and I've finished two articles for them. They will be my next two posts.

Anyways, I'm excited to finally be working for myself and doing exactly what I love, all day long: Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment