Thursday, April 24, 2008

Never Too Late to Teach Your Kids About Money

Teaching children about money is never an easy task. Perhaps you don't feel confident about your own money-management skills. However, you probably know a little more about directing cash than you think. From the time that children begin comprehending money (which is around the same time they learn to count) until they move out of your home permanently, your financial actions will play a critical role in shaping their attitude toward money. Teaching and encouraging children to become regular savers, thrifty spenders, and savvy investors will help them lead a financially fit life in the future.
This is the lead in to my most recent article published on iQualifyNow.com. I think the title is pretty obvious! It has some tips about teaching kids about cash. I wish I would have been made to save when I was younger. Maybe I would have some savings of which to speak!

I'm a little bummed that my iQualifyNow articles have been the only items in my blog lately. I have been very busy and super productive, however! I picked up two new clients this week. WOOHOO! New projects! Of course, since I want this blog to also be a record of my on-line published articles, I will post links when appropriate.

I am stoked that I've been contributing so regular to Sense & Serendipity! I've been doing infinitely better since the sputtering start of this blog in March of 2007. But then again, I was working 60 hours a week last year. Now all I do is write! Makes me so happy. I really, truly love what I do and I am excited to see where my next projects will lead me!

No comments:

Post a Comment